lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

TAHILANDIA- RUMANIA.

      NO PUDIMOS JUGAR EN TAHILANDIA EN NOVIEMBRE EL MUNDIAL por un gol, ahora lo haremos disputando 3 partidos amistosos los días  29 ,30 de Mayo y  1 de Junio.
This week was th
e last test for the new players to proof themselves.
During very good games, in which the old players struggled grimly with the new players, I stood at the sideline as a satisfied coach. Qualitative we improved I think; how they maintain in official international games I don’t know yet. But the qualities they have, for sure!
Vic at press meetingThat’s why I’m happy that we play against Romania in two weeks so that they can gain experience. In these games one can make some small mistakes but three weeks later in South Korea we can’t.
Monday I will announce the temporary selection and I have to disappoint some players, that’s always the tough part for the coach. But in good faith, having all pros and cons weighed, I think the best selection there is.

No hay comentarios: